Adults, Beginners - Introduction to Dressmaking - Six Week Course
A great introduction into the world of dressmaking. In this 6 week course we will learn to read and understand a simple commercial paper pattern, measure yourself correctly and choose the right size. By learning all these skills, we will confidently start you on your journey to dressmaking and learning how to construct a beautiful simple skirt or a top and learn how to read a paper pattern.
Monday Evenings 7-9pm
- October 15th, 22nd, 29th, 5th, 12th, 19th (Top)
- January 14th 2019, 21st, 28th, 4th, 11th,18th (Top)
- February 25th, March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, April 1st (Skirt)
Thursday Evenings 7-9pm
- September 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, October 4th, 11th (Skirt)
- February 28th 2019, March 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, April 4th (Top)
- May 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, June 6th (Skirt)
- June 13th, 20th, 27th, July 4th, 11th, 18th, (Dress Intermediate)
The cost of the course is £170.00 including your pattern – All you will need to purchase is your fabric and bits – we leave you to choose these. If you call in before the course start date we can help you with measurements and fabric choice.