Time to sew sessions are great for people who already know how to sew competently and have a specific project in mind that they need assistance with. This is a great opportunity to meet new friends and get SEWciable!
What to expect in a "Time to Sew" Session:
* Expert Guidance from one of our experienced team in a relaxed and social atmosphere.
* Use of our 5060 Janome Sewing Machines and Overlockers as used on The Sewing Bee.
* To meet like minded people whilst picking up new techniques and skills.
* Maximum 6 people per session
* Tea, coffee and biscuits
The sessions are also ideal if you have a project on the ‘go’ and just need a little bit of guidance.
Please contact us either by phone or by email before booking as each session runs on a first come, first serve basis and they are quite popular!
‘TIME TO SEW’ Dates/Times
Tuesday Evenings - 7 - 9pm
Thursday Mornings 10 am - 12 noon
Thursday Afternoons 1 - 3 pm
Wednesday Sessions 10 am - 1pm (3 hours)
Single Session – Morning/Afternoon/Evening - £35.00 10 Session Card - Valid for any 10, 2 hour Slots - £230*
Single Session - Wednesday (3 hours) - £50
10 Session Card - Valid for any 10, 3 hour Slots - £345*
* A card of 10 sessions gives you the flexibility of Day/Date – to be used anytime within 6 months. Please email us at email@example.com to book your first session.