Childrens, Beginners - Design & Make your own Envelope Back Cushion
Course Length: 2hrs - £30.00 (including materials)
Design and make your own envelope back cushion! Yes that's correct you decide what you would like to put on your very own creation. You will also learn to use a sewing machine so is perfect for beginners - so all welcome aged 7+
What will I learn?
- how to operate a sewing machine safely
- how to fill the bobbing and thread up the machine
- practising straight lines, turning corners and curves
- securing your stitches at the beginning and end of each line of stitching
- selecting and using decorative stitches on the machine
- changing a machine foot
- making seams
- finishing raw edges
- creating a double hem
Before booking, please read our booking terms and conditions, which can be found by clicking here
Due to current status with COVID-19 we can no longer provide all of the basic sewing kit for use during our classes and workshops. We will still provide the sewing machines and pressing areas but you will need to bring your own basic hand tools.
If you do not have these essentials, we have put together sewing kits with all of these items. Available in-store and online, in both adult and child versions.