Join our Team - Current Vacancies
We are currently hiring for a staff member in our Leamington Spa Shop! Job description below.
We are Hiring!
We are looking for some-one to work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in our shop.
The ideal candidate would have experience working with fabric or in a similar environment, have accurate measuring skills and be capable of calculating quantities of fabric and haberdashery. You should have a basic knowledge of dressmaking/sewing and be passionate about what we do! We are looking for someone with good personal skills, who is confident talking to customers in person and over the phone. Good IT skills are essential, experience with Shopify and Mailchimp would be advantageous.
- Measuring and cutting fabric/haberdashery
- Serving customers in the shop
- Operating the till and card machine
- Answering emails, phone calls and text messages
- Dealing with enquiries
- Fulfilling online orders
- Using Shopify to check for orders and updating quantities of stock
- Booking students in for classes
- Manual handling including moving heavy rolls of fabric and sewing machines
- Reporting back to the shop owner as required.
- Minimum requirements of a grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good IT Skills
- Interest in sewing and crafts
- Understanding of Shopify and Mailchimp would be beneficial
We would love to hear from you if you think you are the person from the job!
Please email a CV to us at email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.